Choosing the right fire suppression system for your commercial or industrial applications is very important. You will need a system that fits the needs of your facility in order to provide the best protection for your people and your property. For special hazards applications, an ANSUL fire suppression system may be a good choice.
What is ANSUL?
ANSUL is a brand of premium fire protection products owned by Tyco. ANSUL products are manufactured for special hazards applications and have been designed and tested to meet strict standards.
Types of ANSUL Systems
ANSUL has a wide range of fire protection products including fire extinguishers, pre-engineered restaurant and vehicle systems, sophisticated fire detection and suppression systems, and a complete line of dry chemical, foam, and gaseous clean agents. Some of the ANSUL systems that we install and service at All State Fire & Security include:
- SAPPHIRE Systems – ANSUL SAPPHIRE systems are a clean agent form of fire suppression that utilize 3M Novec™ 1230 fire protection fluid. Novec 1230 is a clear, colorless, electrically non-conductive agent that leaves no residue behind. These systems are a great choice for areas with sensitive electronic equipment.
- FM-200 Systems – ANSUL FM-200 clean agent fire suppression systems work well in areas with high value assets and processes. The system uses FM-200 (HFC-227ea) fire extinguishant which is a colorless, odorless, non-conductive agent that leaves behind no residue.
- INERGEN Systems – ANSUL INERGEN systems use naturally occurring inert gas agents including nitrogen, argon and carbon dioxide to suppress a fire. The INERGEN system from ANSUL is safe to use in occupied areas, protects valuable assets and is safe for the environment.
- ANSUL SAPPHIRE® PLUS 70-Bar System – This system takes the original SAPPHIRE systems a step further. SAPPHIRE PLUS systems help reduce the footprint, installation cost and service time by offering higher fill densities to reduce the number of containers. The containers can be located much further from the protected space and there is increased ability to introduce selector valves to protect multiple hazards from a single container bank. This system has an increased design flexibility.
- High Pressure CO2 Systems – ANSUL carbon dioxide systems can suppress fire without leaving behind any residues after discharge and minimal downtime. Carbon dioxide systems will suppress fire in Class A, B, and C hazards by displacing the air containing oxygen that supports combustion. These systems work well in unoccupied areas or areas with sensitive equipment.
- Restaurant Electric Detection (RED) Technology – ANSUL Restaurant Electric Detection (RED) Technology is an electric, fully supervised and monitored technology designed to work with ANSUL R-102 and PIRANHA Fire Suppression Systems. This detection technology is great for high-volume commercial cooking environments.
- ANSUL R-102 Restaurant Systems – Ansul products protect more food service kitchens from fire than any other brand. The R-102 Fire Suppression System incorporates a flexible design with an extremely effective ANSULEX Low pH Liquid Agent. ANSULEX quickly knocks down flames and cools hot surfaces, while generating a tough vapor securing blanket that helps prevent re-flash.
Contact All State Fire & Security for ANSUL Systems
All State Fire & Security designs, installs, inspects and services ANSUL fire suppression systems for commercial and industrial facilities in New York State and Northern Pennsylvania. We will educate you on all the ANSUL systems we offer and help you choose the system that best fits the needs of your application. Contact All State today to learn more about our systems and services.